mercoledì 1 dicembre 2010

I WANT TO BE A FAMOUS FASHION BLOGGER!!!

HELLO EVERYONE!
TODAY I WANT TO BE HONEST WITH YOU AND SAY MY ONLY PURPOSE OF THIS BLOG:

  BECAME FAMOUS AND BE INVITED TO THE COOLEST PARTY AND HAVE FREE CLOTHES AND DRINKS!
HERE SOME OF MY (BAD) INSPIRATION:


CHIARA FERRAGNI - THE BLONDE SALAD
SHE IS LUKY TO BE TALL  BLOND AND MAYBE RICH


RUUMY NEELY- FASHION TOAST
SHE IS ROCK, SEXY AND STYLISH!


TAVI GEVINSON - STYLE ROOKIE
WHAT' DA HELL???????


ALIX - THE CHERRY BLOSSOM GIRL
SWEET, ELEGANT AND BEAUTIFUL!

IF THEY MADE IT, WHY I CAN NOT??

6 commenti:

  1. that's the spirit!
    i love love looove rumi neelys blog!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Good luck, girl!! (:

    Peace and love!

    RispondiElimina
  3. good luck!!!i follow u follow me too!!!
    http://thefashionablehorsewoman.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  4. you like tavi?
    I think she lost her style while she growed up
    and this what she wears now is 10000000000times woreset then clothes she had 2 years ago
    maybe it is all because she was small and cute girl then

    RispondiElimina
  5. I'd love to get famous with my blog too! and honestly I don't understand why Tavy is.. She looks like she's stealing her grandma's clothes... (no offence)

    xoxo

    RispondiElimina
  6. Make your blog a bit more unique to be famous cause you need to be different, and also make the layout a bit more personal than that ;)

    Good luck.

    RispondiElimina