lunedì 30 maggio 2011

The new RED







If you are still thinking that red lips are the most sexy thing that a woman can have, this summer you are completely wrong! Because today yellow is the right choice for everything! Lips, eyes and clothes too...
I don't know if I'll get accustom to this change because yellow probably will never be my favourite colour!!

Here there's some stuff you might like it:
1-ANNA SUI tint lip rouge 25£
2-OIL: every one can afford it and it's a blessed for our skin and hair!
3-NAIL POLISH every make-up brand has it's yellow nailpolish so you can find it in every price!
4-EYESHADOW
5-NIVEA lip balm




1 commento:

  1. WOW!
    I want that yellow lipstick!

    I'm following your blog, I hope you FOLLOW mine, to win beautiful goodies in my giveaways <3: http://ladyfashionoui.blogspot.com/
    Have a fashionable day
    XOXO
    IT *

    RispondiElimina